This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.

Jay Currie

One Damn Thing After Another

5/13/2004

Lad Culture

I had a funny email exchange with Colin over at www.sensibleerection.com. I had mentioned this excellent, uncensored, collaborative blog in my Tech Central Station article on the changing media habits of people under thirty.

I love SE and refered to it as a Èstrange lad culture site. Now I assumed that most people recognized lad culture - and sorry not to put it in quotes, they are not working on this keyboard - as the sort of driving force behind Maxim magazine. Apparently not. This is more a European usage.

One of the best things about being Canadian is we borrow from everyone, Yanks, Brits, Aussies and then expect the rest of the world to know what we are talking about. Great fun!

In any case, go take a look at SE (but not at work).