This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.

Jay Currie

One Damn Thing After Another

6/08/2004

The Monger

Yes, a blogroll addition. Just for the intro,
I am a physician working in Western Canada. As I said in my first monger entry:

I am a capitalist tool, a loudmouth libertarian, and a member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy (Canadian Chapter).

I hope to do my part to promote war. OK, ok, maybe not "promote war", but at least stick up for it once in a while. After all, when a bunch of terrorist Nazi Islamist maniacs declare war on us, I think the least we can do is show up.

Along the way, I might complain vociferously about the pusillanimous Liberal Party of Canada and their amoral power-mad confreres across the diverse Canadian political spectrum... you know, all the way from the Left to the Crazy Left.

Random grumpiness is also to be expected.

http://www.monger.blogspot.com/