This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.

Jay Currie

One Damn Thing After Another









StartLogic - Affordable Webhosting

california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
server security




2/01/2005

And Another Thing

I just hate it when idiots like Comrade Vic, see below, decide to tell me about religious rights. It happens I am a nominal Anglican who, for the last several years, lived in the Diocese of New Westminister where the Bishop, after a great deal of debate, some significant parish defections, and a great deal of bother at the Anglican General Synod, concluded that gay marriage within the Church was just fine.

So, yo, Vic, stop talking about religious rights as if they are a monolithically fundy thing. They are not. The United Church has been marrying gays and lesbians for years. Some parts of the Anglican Church are either performing such marriages or are on the brink.

I get so sick and tired of the Christian fundamentalists effectively reading people like me out of the religious world. I rather suspect God does as well.