This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.

Jay Currie

One Damn Thing After Another









StartLogic - Affordable Webhosting

california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
server security




2/14/2005

Hunda

For a variety of reasons (inter alia, I'm boring myself; I'm boring you; I'm irritating my wife, who is fully capable of stabbing me while I sleep, and no jury would convict, etc. etc.), I am declaring an armistice with Coyne/Spector/Wells/dozens of deservedly anonymous white'n'right bloghaters who I periodically torment for amusement.
he who must not be linked
One time honoured tactic is when you are in a hole, stop digging. But not sliming, "white'n'right is just so Mr. K.

Of course, better to be white and right than Irish and wrong....