This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.

Jay Currie

One Damn Thing After Another









StartLogic - Affordable Webhosting

california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
server security




6/13/2005

So that's what happened...

I was influenced a lot by Robert Heinlein, Arthur Clarke, and Isaac Asimov, but more by their entire body of works than by any particular book.
instapundit
I know Heinlein was a huge influence in my youth. I wonder how many other bloggers, right or left, were touched by this trinity of hard science fiction writers.

I note that it would be awfully difficult to extract the sorts of messages Heinlein et. al. offered from the works of J.K. Rowling or Phillip Pullman, both of whom I throughly enjoy.