This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.

Jay Currie

One Damn Thing After Another









StartLogic - Affordable Webhosting

california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
server security




7/22/2005

Beta....Info-Syn

The height of summer and all the bloggers are on vacation. Which will give me a chance to iron the kinks out of my new blog aggregator....Info-Syn.com. Everything, including the final url - likely a sub domain - is going to change. But go and kick the tires and send any suggestions along. Critically, which bloggers am I missing who I shouldn't be.

I could really use help from my more leftish friends - both of you - on lefty blogs of merit.

There is much more to come but I thought I would start with Canadian political blogs...It's day one.