This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.

Jay Currie

One Damn Thing After Another









StartLogic - Affordable Webhosting

california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
server security




7/23/2005

It's Iraq you know...

The horrific Egyptian bombings have draw the comment from one Canadian lefty blogger,

In the wake of the assorted terrorist incidents in London, and the interesting news - which took my by suprise, because I was not planning to move to the UK - that we are now all Londoners, I am relieved today to discover that we are not suddenly all Egyptians. I didn't want to move to Egypt.
Of course, the WonderDog had little choice as it was pretty impossible to blame the bombings on Bush or Blair or, er, Iraq. Faced with the horror of calling Islamic terrorists, terrorists, the Dog's head exploded. Pointless mockery ensued.

(I have to say that having an Canadian politics aggregator has already broadened my horizons.)